Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Texture Tuesday - Balance



The word I have chosen for 2014 is "balance".  I have given it a lot of thought and feel it is important to find balance in your life. Finding a healthy balance of work, home life, love, family, friends, health, exercise and passions is key. Time management and not becoming too obsessed with one thing is something I'm going to work on this year.  

So have you picked your word for 2014.  I'd love to hear about it.

Today I'm sharing with Kim's Texture Tuesdays.  Kim has opened up her Beyond Layers class to Test Kitchen members and I'm loving every minute. Up to Day 8 and this photo is from Day 4 Vision & Blur assignment. Used Kim's KK_simplicity texture and followed her recipe to create this image. The flowers are Ranunculus - one of my favorites.  

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Margie



9 comments:

  1. Ah!!! You are the girl of the day, Margie! Balance is such a great word to focus on as your description says. And your Day 4 photo - simply fantastic and so beautiful! Wishing you a fabulous New Year!! Thank you so much for your visits this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margie... love this... such a beautiful image.......
    so glad you are enjoying BL.... that makes my heart so happy......

    here's to 2014..... all the best... xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, great use of Kim's lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. I love your word of the year. You've made me quite thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might have chosen the most important word...it's a great one. My reply would be neutrality. Stay in the middle, do not get lost in the extremes, in judging. Just be who you really are.
    Love the photo.......Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, Margie, such a wonderful image !
    I think 'balance' is a great word ... I haven't chosen mine yet ...
    Enjoy BL ... it's an amazing class !
    My very best wishes for 2014 to you and your family !
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a beautiful image. I love how you have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous still life, and I love the effect of the texture!

    ReplyDelete