1. Today I'd like to share a few of my past Irish recipes including Irish Soda Bread, Irish Cream Brûlée with Cream De Menthe Whipped Cream, Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese Cake, and Short Rib Guinness Pie. Click on the links and I hope you try one or two of these recipes this weekend. Who says the Irish can't cook.
2. Can't believe the temperatures reached almost 60 degrees this week. Even though today was zero with the wind chill, those warm days make me believe Spring is actually coming.
3. Nothing makes me think Spring like strawberries at the grocery store. This week they were exceptionally perfect.
4. Warmer weather and daylight savings time gives me a chance to walk along the Avenue after the gym in the evening. Caught this sunset in the windows of a shop the other night.
5. With a name like Margaret Ann Frances O'Donnell O'Hara I will be celebrating this weekend with corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread and maybe a trip to the pub for a Guinness.
Sharing this week with Kim's Friday Finds and Nancy's Random Five Friday- stop by and visit other randoms and finds.
Have a great weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Linked to: Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately, Textured Tuesday, Friday Finds, Quotography