Thursday, August 1, 2013

Compari Spritz








Love this summer cocktail.  A Compari Spritz is an Italian cocktail that's refreshing with a nice touch of bitterness at the finish.  It's orange and red colors reminds me of a sunset.


1 1/2 oz. of Compari
3 oz. of Prosecco
Sparkling water or club soda
a slice of orange

Fill cocktail glass 1/4 full of ice, add Compari, Prosecco, and a splash of club soda.  Garnish with a slice of orange.




Linked to:  Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately

8 comments:

  1. This looks yummy...I love a fun drink for the summer!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It even LOOKS GREAT, too. I am pinning to Pinterest. Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/08/what-to-do-weekends-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that drink looks so yummy I cannot wait to try this pretty summery drink...thanks so much for sharing the recipe...come on over for a visit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell you I am a new follower of yours and I will be back for a cocktail...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this would be so wonderful on a really hot evening. Thanks for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Campari in the bar, but I've only used it once because I didn't care for the drink I bought it for. I'll have to try this one and see if it makes me like it any better! Thanks!

    And, hi! I found you via the Stroll Thru Life linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compari has a bitter finish. You either love it or hate it. The proc. and orange makes it sweeter. I love it.

      Delete
  7. My dad and brother-in-law are going to love this! I can't wait to make it for them.

    ReplyDelete