Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friday Finds - Gerber Daisies



























This Friday Find was a mandatory purchase from Trader Joe's.  I cannot deny myself flowers this time of year and made a special trip just for a bundle of instant happiness.  

This capture was used for Kim Klassen's "Day 17" Beyond Layers assignment "Whisper".  This class is blowing my mind with processing knowledge and enjoyment.

Well where did the week go?  Feel I'm finally back into the groove after the holidays and getting things done and working on "balance".    I'm so looking forward to the weekend and a special birthday dinner for my friend Susan.  Stay warm and enjoy!

Margie


Kim Klassen dot Com


Linked to:  Boogie Board CottageAlderberry Hill, DwellingsRain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken ChickA Stroll thru LifeMy uncommon Slice of SuburiaSavvy Southern StyleGingerly MadeLive laugh Rowe, Farm House PorchDomestic Super HeroJennifer RizzoCostal CharmCedar Hill RanchLamberts LatelyTextured TuesdayFriday Finds, Quotography, Simple Things Sunday

5 comments:

  1. Flowers from TJ's.
    Syncronistic - I just posted some flowers I painted today - also from Trader Joe's.
    I love their selection and prices.
    Love Whisper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the processing. I just picked up some white mums yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful edit, and I agree I can not go to Trader Joes without coming home with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. I've been wanting to purchase some pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete