1. For the holidays I received a bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup as a gift. Not having much of a sweet tooth I thought I would try it on some pancakes. OMG, they were absolutely delicious - now I'm obsessed with what to pour it over this weekend. The bottle has a stick of cinnamon in it.
2. Every morning my neighbor across the street and I leave for work at the same exact time. Almost once a week our cars almost collide backing out of our driveways. Unfortunately it's bound to happen someday.
3. My Tupperware cabinet explodes every time I open it.
4. Love living near a small cemetery that has nine angel statues.
5. The other night we opened an expensive bottle of wine for no reason at all.
Sharing this Friday with Kim Klassen's Friday Finds and Random 5 Friday.
Just a few random thoughts from the week.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
Linked to: Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately, Textured Tuesday, Friday Finds, Quotography, Simple Things Sunday