1. Today it snowed 8 inches and we had a snow day off from work, have I told you how much I adore snow days. It's a free day to do whatever moves you, and the fact that it's a Friday making it a long weekend is awesome. Luckily for me I don't have to shovel snow. Not my job.
2. Love going out for lunch on a snow day. Maybe even had an afternoon Guinness. Hey it's like a holiday.
3. The light in my house on a snow day is amazing. Every time I walk into a room, something catches my eye and I grab my camera. Needless to say it doesn't help my ADD.
4. Snow days always make me want to cook large hunks of meat. Maybe a venison stew tonight for dinner.
5. This poem about a snow ball by Shel Silverstein always made me laugh when my kids were young and it still does.
Enjoy your weekend!