1. Don't know if I ever mentioned my absolute love for Lattes every morning. My husband makes me one every day with a pillow top. The double expresso definitely gets me going at around 65 miles an hour. I think that's why I'm a morning person.
2. Everyone in the south is probably so tired of hearing us complain about our snow and cold saga in the North. But have we complained about the icicles…. I have four foot icicles hanging off my house.
3. Finally got to shovel a path on my deck and celebrated in the sunshine with a glass of wine. From where I stand I can reach my wine.
4. While visiting my Mother last week I took this picture of her hands as we were chatting. Her hands tell me the beautiful story of her life. Her creative hands have enjoyed a lifetime of sewing and knitting. These hands have also raised five children and nine grandchildren. I love these hands.
5. This week I tried snowshoeing and had a blast. I went out that night and bought myself a pair and have gone out three times this week. It's the perfect winter cardio calorie burner that gets you out of the house and into the fresh air. The golf course where we hike is a scenic escape from the winter blues.
Well that's it for this weeks finds and random facts. Please visit Nancy's Random 5 Friday and Kim's Friday Finds. Have a great weekend, Spring is just around the corner.
Linked to: Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately, Textured Tuesday, Friday Finds, Quotography