1. This week we had two snow storms that accumulated about 16 inches of snow and ice and caused two days off from work….(happy) sigh. Another storm is predicted for this weekend and I say "bring it on" since Punxsutawney Phil has predicted only six more weeks of Winter.
2. I ordered this lovely set of alphabet stamps from Etsy, only to be disappointed that the size was in centimeters and not inches. Still heart them though.
3. Every week I make a different kind of soup. There is nothing more heartwarming than a bowl of homemade soup and some crusty bread on a cold day. This is one of my husband's favorite - split pea soup.
4. Sometimes the only things that get me through Winter are my heated seats in my car, electric blanket on my bed and warm alpaca socks on my feet. Do you have little things that get you through the dog days of Winter?
5. I finished my first month of a 365 photography challenge and I created a mosaic board to celebrate. It's very exciting to see it come together…only 11 more months to go.
Have an awesome weekend.
Linked to: Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately, Textured Tuesday, Friday Finds, Quotography, Simple Things Sunday