1. Thought I would share a textured picture and quote in honor of Valentine's day. I'm such a sap for Winnie the Pooh quotes and strawberries.
2. This week three of my appliances stopped working and are need of repair…clothes washer, dish washer and microwave. Luckily my husband was able to fix the clothes washer. The dish washer bit the dust though - when the snow lets up we will be purchasing a new one. The microwave will be put on the repair list. I will miss heating my coffee up 10 times each morning. Hey, how come appliances always break down in threes.
3. Yesterday was another snow day. These major snow storms are getting old…and I don't even shovel or blow snow. Did enjoy the day off though.
4. But I still love to bake and cook on a snow day. Made some delicious scones, soup and Korean pulled pork yesterday. Though clean up wasn't fun without a dishwasher.
5. And last but not least I found this very cool snow web over our storm drain in the driveway and it made me smile.
So that's it for my Friday Finds and Random 5 Friday. Visit Kim and Nancy's sites and join the fun. Have a fantastic Valentine's Weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Linked to: Boogie Board Cottage, Alderberry Hill, Dwellings, Rain on a Tin Roof, The Chicken Chick, A Stroll thru Life, My uncommon Slice of Suburia, Savvy Southern Style, Gingerly Made, Live laugh Rowe, Farm House Porch, Domestic Super Hero, Jennifer Rizzo, Costal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch, Lamberts Lately, Textured Tuesday, Friday Finds, Quotography